Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
Authors retain copyright and grant the Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research the right of first publication of the work.
Articles in the Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY-4.0). This license permits use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
Authors are permitted to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as greater citation of published work.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Disease and Clinical Medicine (DCM) is an open-access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access.
All articles published by Disease and Clinical Medicine (DCM) are made freely and permanently accessible online. All articles to Disease and Clinical Medicine (DCM) are posted online immediately as they are ready for publication. All articles will be assigned a DOI number (Digital Object Identifier) whereby they become searchable and citable without delay.
The articles in Disease and Clinical Medicine (DCM) are open access articles licensed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium provided the work is properly cited.